2. Types of Information Collected
We retain two types of information:
- Personal Data : This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, address, email address, user IP addresses in circumstances where they have not been deleted, clipped or anonymised, telephone number, and billing and credit card information. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
- Non-Personal Data : Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our web site. This non-personal data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped or anonymised, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
3. Purposes for which we hold your Information
- Non-Personal Data : We use the non-personal data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our website.
- – Personal Data : We will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes:
a) to process entries and booking of stabling and/or electricity for equestrian events;
b) to contact you if required in connection with your event booking or to respond to any communications you might send to us;
c) to communicate with you about upcoming events at the Green Glens Arena. Please note that all credit card or other payment information is transmitted using SSL encryption.
4. Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
6. Updating, Verifying and Deleting Personal Data
7. Right of Access to Your Personal Data
8. Photography and Video
Patrons and competitors may be photographed and/or filmed/recorded due to their presence at an event held in the Green Glens Arena by a member of the Millstreet Equestrian Services team or by any third party that they have authorised. The images resulting from the photography, videography or recordings, and any reproductions or adaptations of same, may be used for promotion, publicity and/or other purposes to assist with the marketing of events at the Green Glens Arena.
This data may also be shared publicly for communications purposes on digital platforms (including social platforms), and through publications, media (including newspapers, television and radio), and advertisements.
9. Changes to the Privacy Statement
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction